Wednesday, January 30, 2013

10 Weeks


This mama is a little behind on the posts considering Week 10 has come and gone. But who can pass up pictures like this? The old gray rug from IKEA made a trip to the dumpster and little girl wanted to show off how strong she has grown. Sitting up all by herself. When we were taking these pictures Brynn was fascinated with her feet and the colors on the quilt. She kept kicking her legs and cracking herself up. She is getting so big! I feel like each day she had grown and doing something new. This lady has found her voice... whether she is screaming or chatting up a storm, I just say a prayer of thanks for healthy lungs :)

Look at those chunky thighs! I could eat them up...



I can't wait to compare all of my week by week photos and "a photo a day" pictures.
I have big plans for these puppies for our girl's first birthday party. Is it crazy to already be planning this? I think not. This is why Pinterest created secret boards, for mamas like me!


This past week was spent trying to figure out balancing work and home life and cherishing every moment in between. 

Monday: This girl loves being outside. This afternoon was exceptionally beautiful. Brynn didn't appreciate my new contraption to block the wind. 
Tuesday: Rocking the new Valentine's Day wear! Too early? No way. We love Carter's!
Wednesday: Mama got brave and went the to grocery store alone with baby. We both got a prize for being good. Brynn got one for not losing it. I was not above walking away from a full grocery cart, frozen goods and all. And Mama got a prize for not hyperventilating. It's quite stressful driving a cart full of groceries and a full size carseat to boot...
Thursday: This picture captured our afternoon perfectly. It was gorgeous out. We were listening to worship music, and counting our blessings. I like to think these rays of sunlight are her big brother looking down on us. I tell her about Baby H everyday. 
Friday: Look at those chunky cheeks! Yummy lips! 

These last two were randoms from the week, but so precious. I can't get enough of this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment