Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Two Months Old


 Brynn wasn't really in the mood to take her 2 month pictures today...


Haha! Not all were bad...
This one was too cute not to use. She looks so perplexed with her owl


Sweet Brynn, 
I cannot believe two months have passed since the day you were born. When I look at pictures with my pregnant belly it is hard for me to imagine that you were inside my tummy for almost 9 months. Over the past month we have seen you grown in so many ways. You are so long! 95th percentile. We knew you would be with those long fingers you have. Your arms, hands and fingers are constantly moving... I have a feeling we will be swaddling you for a while. Your personality is showing more. You are very vocal and make noises and talk just to hear your voice. It is the sweetest thing to listen to. We've had some good conversations. Momma had to go back to work this week. It was hard to do but it makes me appreciate our rocking sessions and snuggle time together so much more. You are such a blessing to us sweet girl! We are so thankful that you are healthy and God healed your heart. Sometimes I find myself in awe of God's creation. What a mighty God we serve. I can't wait to see you grow over the next four weeks. I love you so much!
Love, Momma
 
Here are some other sweet photos. They capture her personality perfectly.
This is the first smile I have captured on camera (not a gas or sleep smile)

 Working on head control... such concentration.


So funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment