Monday, September 17, 2012

29 Weeks

Lazy Day Comfies on a Rainy Sunday 

How far along? 29 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Maternity... I have resorted to Mr. H's basketball shorts and Ts. I cannot change fast enough when I walk in the door. All of my Tshirts are getting a bit snug so I think I will be retiring mine for the time being and wallow in my man's comfies. I am looking forward to the day when the cold fronts come through and I can bust out the pj pants and sweatshirts.
Stretch marks? Nope. Hopefully none in the last few weeks.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well still. I am still finding myself on my back when I wake up throughout the night. This past week of school did me in I have been quite tired when I get home from school. Nothing too productive is accomplished. I am lucky if dinner gets made... and lets just forget the dishes.
Miss Anything?  Joining my husband with a beverage...
Movement: Kicking queen! She is definitely making her presence known. I feel her constantly throughout the day and even more at night when we are laying around relaxing. Smaller bumps and kicks, but every once in a while she will store up her energy, kick and I watch my belly jump out two inches! I swear!
Food cravings: Still lots of water! Even after passing my glucose test I am trying to monitor my sugar intake these last few weeks. This makes my urge for Dr. Peppers quite difficult to ignore. Instead I found a substitute, Berry La Crouix Water! Delicious... and it has 0grams of sugar but still has the bubbles.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much this week. My appetite is not great, food in general does not spike my interest.
Gender:  Still my sweet girl :)
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions. This tummy is getting tight! It is so weird when it tightens. Everything is so tense. It happens a few times throughout the day. I cannot even imagine how tense everything will be in the end. Little girl doesnt feel so little anymore. She has been stretching out, making herself comfortable but making me quite uncomfortable. Her butt has been jammed into my right ribs. Booty bumping...
Belly Button in or out? In- but my belly button has been sore this week. I wonder if this sucker will stay in.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY this week! Mr. H would probably agree. I guess the hormones have been getting the best of me. Sunday was the worst. Rainy days always get the best of me. The lack of sunshine messes with my emotions. Not only that but the rain cancelled our Maternity Pictures that were scheduled outside. Yeah I was a basketcase yesterday.
Best moment this week: Me and my girl got to spend some quality time with Daddy this weekend. He has had a normal 8-5 schedule which has allowed lots of quality time with his girls. We spent Saturday running errands. Mr H and my dad have been building a surprise for us so they spent the afternoon cutting, and covered in sawdust. I can't wait to see what they have created! 

No comments:

Post a Comment