Thursday, September 13, 2012


How far along? 28 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Maternity... I had a minor break down this week when I tried to put on some pre maternity pants. I still have no work maternity pants, so I guess it was my fault trying to squeeze into them. I was setting myself up for failure. Going shopping this weekend for sure.
Stretch marks? Nope. Hopefully none in the last few weeks.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well. I was doing good with the sleeping on my left side, one pillow between the legs and one behind me to prevent rolling onto my back... but this week I have woke up flat on my back a few nights. I am reverting back to my old sleeping position.
Miss Anything?  Fitting into normal clothes.
Movement: This girl is CRAZY! She is a mover. Still moving way more in the late evenings and into the night. While we were watching Sons of Anarchy this week Mr. H had his hand on my belly the entire episode, so he was able to feel our strong girl kicking away.
Food cravings: Lots and lots of water! I have a Big Gulp mug from my sister which I fill up at least twice during the school day. Trying hard to stay hydrated. I have been craving sushi lately. I don't know why, its weird. Everytime I walk by one of the in store sushi stands my mouth starts watering. I may have found my post delivery meal... well at least for the week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much this week. My appetite is not great, food in general does not spike my interest.
Gender:  Still my sweet girl :)
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions. This tummy is getting tight! It is so weird when it tightens. Everything is so tense. It happens a few times throughout the day. I cannot even imagine how tense everything will be in the end.
Belly Button in or out? In- but my belly button has been sore this week. I wonder if this sucker will stay in.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy. I have had some happy thoughts lately thinking about how wonderful it will be when our Baby B arrives! To hold her, snuggle her and just smell her. That sweet baby smell... I won't be able to get enough. I talked with a lady from my benefits office this week in order to prepare for the financial hit we will encounter with maternity leave... it was quite depressing actually. It was all be worth it. And I am constantly praying and trusting God does not give us more than we can handle. Come on November....
Best moment this week: This past weekend I spent some time in the nursery repainting and hanging some frames and prints above the dresser. I love imagining how different the nursery will be when we bring home our sweet girl! All the preparation, all the prayers that have gone into that room and lifted up for our daughter. What a day it will be...

Passing my glucose test... Warning: Read all the directions, even the directions that are hidden from a strategic paper fold :)
 
Looking forward to: Spending some quality time with this girls Daddy! Mr H is in a special training program for the next two weeks which means no midnight shift. He will be working from 8am-5pm everyday and get the weekends off. We can live like a "normal" family, I will get to sleep next to my husband. Saturday and Sunday we are already planning a filled day of honey do errands. I can't wait...

Happy 28 Weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment