Monday, September 3, 2012


How far along? 27 Weeks! HOLY MOLY! :)
Maternity clothes? Holding onto a few of my pre pregnancy clothes. I am loving the 2 pairs of maternity jeans I have with the full panel. So comfy... they might turn into my Thanksgiving pants like on FRIENDS!
Stretch marks? Nope. Lots of itchy skin though.
Sleep: Now that school has started I have been sleeping like a rock! When I wake up though I am running to the bathroom. She has been sitting right on my bladder lately.
Miss Anything? Walking down the hallways quickly. I have adopted a sort of waddle and it makes the trip down the LONG kinder hallway quite difficult. Atleast I am getting plenty of exercise walking and standing all day. Quite a difference from the days of summer and sitting on the couch.
Movement: Oh yeah! :) She has made herself known every night around 8:30pm or so. It is her time to shine. This week she has moved up into my ribs. The soft kicks aren't too bad so far but I am trying to enjoy them because I know they will only get stronger.
Food cravings: Lots and lots of water! Now that school has started I have been missing my morning java. I have switched to the decaf and bought some decaf pods for our Kuerig. I LOVE using my coconut sweetner again! :) For my last trimester I am trying to eat more Paleo ish. Trying to make it to the end without swelling up.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much this week. Chicken is still making me iffy.
Gender:  Still my sweet girl :)
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Finding it more difficult to find restroom breaks throughout the day which causes major discomfort. Luckilly I have a bathroom in the classroom so I can sneak away pretty quickly.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:The first week of school was DIFFICULT! This year has already showed its challenges and we had to say goodbye to our sweet kitties. I can't quite talk about it yet. So needless to say, I was an emotional wreck this week. My sweet husband was so good to me. Very supportive. Hopefully week 2 at school will be better. I am counting the days until she gets here and I can be at home with this little lady.
Best moment this week: 3 Day Weekend! Friday could not come soon enough! It was this daddy's birthday weekend so we had some celebrating to do. We celebrated Friday night at Fireside Pies with some good friends. Saturday Mr. H worked overtime at the Cowboys stadium which gave this mama some time to give our house some needed TLC. I am happy to say that every piece of laundry is clean! Hallelujah! :) Sunday was spent with the Hruskocy family celebrating my man's birthday and then dinner with some friends from Crossfit. 
This weekend I also completed 2, yes 2, crossfit workouts! At 27 weeks! This baby bump has shown difficult to complete a WOD but atleast I am moving right?!? Labor Day's workout was a HERO WOD which are the elite crossfit workouts. Harsh for anyone, but BRUTAL for any pregnant mama. I am just glad to be moving and exercising this far along. 
Looking forward to: Showers! My sweet, sweet friends and family have been working hard planning baby showers for our family and sweet girl! We are so, so blessed. October is going to be a fun month with 3 showers, 3 weekends in a row. I can't wait. I just wish I could help... I love this stuff! :)

Happy 3rd Trimester Baby Girl! :) Be kind to your Mama Baby B!

No comments:

Post a Comment