Tuesday, May 17, 2011

10 Days Until Move In: Reason #10 I'm stoked to move

The WALK IN Closet


Me and the mister have been sharing a miniature closet in our current love nest. So I feel like anything bigger by merely inches would be a huge upgrade. Our closet is no walk in but only opens with accordion doors and me and the hubs worked out a system but we are pumped for our new closet.

When we toured our new home I felt like Carrie Bradshaw walking into her new apartment closet. Heavenly....




Maybe it's not as big, and I definitely won't have the shoes like she did. But I will be in heaven when each piece of clothing will have a place of its own.


On a complete opposite note... we have our 14 week check up appointment tomorrow! We will get to hear and see out sweet Baby H. The husband is determined to find out if it is a boy or girl! He is not above begging... We are so blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment