Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jinxed it.

I always love a good bargain, but this time I hit the jackpot! I was actually looking to spend my birthday Old Navy giftcard on myself, but I ended up with other plans. When I was walking to front to check out feeling sorry for myself and my expanding midsection, I saw the mother load. A extra extra clearance rack full of baby clothes. The only problem was there was only girl clothes. But everything was marked $.97! I almost talked myself out of it but I confirmed the return policy with the salesman and went to town. I mean $.97.... who could pass up that kind of deal.


Be still little white hearts...

Nothing is sweeter than a baby in jeans.
Unless there are heart pockets on the hiney.


Precious rosette hoodie.


This is my favorite steal.

Winter jacket for $.97! Maybe they can wear it on May 1st next year with a cold front like the one that is hitting us currently.



I think I scored big! Everything for less than a dollar. I love great bargains!

My sweet husband thought I was crazy when I showed him all of the pink. But I think after two years of marraige he has learned to embrace my craziness.

Of course, now that I bought something, well a lot, of things pink. We will definitely be having a boy. I probably just jinxed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment