Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reason #2 I am stoked to move: (Sorry I missed 2 days till moving)

Location, Location, Location


When we decided we were going to start saving to buy a house there was some debate on where to look. We knew we were going to be in this house for a while, so this was a big decision for us to make together. We liked living in the midcities area because it was in the middle for both of our jobs. Yes, the traffic sometimes stinks but it was meeting in the middle for both of us. We started conversing trying to decide between the midcities or moving back to our hometown. My family and all of the hub's family lives within 10 miles of each other. So we decided we wanted to be close to family. Very soon after, we found out that we were expecting we knew we needed to stay close.


I am so happy that our child will be growing up and seeing their extended family. It is so special to me. So our new home is 3 miles away from my family's abode! I am so excited to be close again!


Reason #1 I am so excited to move:

Tomorrow is moving day!!!


While I am working the movers will be coming! I feel like the time was going by so fast trying to pack, but this week has gone by slower than ever with the last packing I needed to do. But tomorrow we will get to unlock our new home! :)

1 comment:

  1. GIRL! I don't know how this happened, but I somehow managed to miss the switch to the new address and have missed out on the last THREE MONTHS of your blog! WHAT THE BLERG?!?! It is insane because I have been watching my blogger reader like a hawk, but was thinking you were just too busy to blog....THEN when we were on the phone you said something about your blog and I was like, I need to check and make sure my updater is working....AND IT WAS NOT! So IMAGINE MY SHEER DELIGHT in finding BABY BUMP PICTURES and HOUSE PICTURES all in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOO! LOVE the house. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I hope moving day went so well!!!! And LOVE that little bump- you look fantastic!!! <3 belated blog hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete