Saturday, May 21, 2011

8 Days Until Moving: Reason #8 I'm Stoked to Move

Construction Sucks!


The above picture is only a portion of the construction that has haunted my drive to and from work. Highway 121 has been under construction since the day we moved into our home. I sometimes did enjoy my drive with my starbucks in hand before taking on my Kinderbabies. But the days when the highway was shut down completely forcing me on a round a bout detour I hated life. Moving back to our hometown we won't need to pass through this construction on a daily basis. The last day I drive this drive will be the 3rd happiest day of my life.


Reason #7 I'm Stoked to Move: 7 Days until Moving Day

We are HOMEOWNERS (for real) Oh yeah baby! We closed on our house yesterday afternoon and we have the keys in our possession! :) I swear I signed my name 1,000 times yesterday and may have signed my life away. That was one of the most stressful processes, and from my fatigue today I had been stressed to the max. I feel like a huge weight has lifted off my shoulders. We gave the current owners a leaseback until this Friday so the waiting continues. Until then... I have been staring at the key all weekend and I will be cuddling with it tonight!


I can't believe it is all happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment