Sunday, May 22, 2011

T Minus 5 Days

6 Days until Moving Day: Reason #6 I'm Ecstatic to Move

The Ultimate Purge

When I married Tom I also married his clothes. He has an award winning collection of T-shirts. Now I admit I have some sentimental attachments to some odd things but when I was doing multiple loads of laundry during the week I quickly downsized my T-shirt pile. Now I now with the husband's line of work he wears a uniform, but in his spare time he is wearing T-shirts for Crossfit and going out so the laundry basket is full of Ts but with his stack he could fill 3 baskets.


After a week of begging, the hubs must have woke up on the RIGHT side of the bed because he walked out of the bedroom saying, "What can I do to help?" Well right this way sir... we went straight to the closet. I don't think he knew what I had in mind. He sat there and I did the rest. By the end two huge stacks of clothes are on their way to be donated and the boy looked like a battered puppy. Poor guy...


It's going to be so nice to move into our new home with ALOT less clothes. Hallelujah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment