Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sayonara First Trimester

I have been very lucky thus far in my pregnancy. Throughout the first trimester I never got sick. I did feel nauseous at times but never any vomiting... like I said quite lucky. There have been a lot of changes, some I was not ready for.

I have never been a napper but now I find my peepers closing in the afternoon when the Kinderbabies are at specials. I am not above curling up in the corner of my classroom behind my home center on the floor for a few minutes. Classroom carpet in not comfortable.

This week the Bella Baby Band made its first appearance. After joining Crossfit and the Paleo lifestyle I got some new jeans and after my belly started growing those jeans are just a little snug, Belly Band to the rescue! I feel like we may be best friends by November. Getting dressed for work every morning has become the worst part of my day. I am in between sizes and I don't fit into any of my BC clothes (Before Crossfit clothes). I am so looking forward to the summer where I don't have to get dressed for work every morning. Only 18 more days... Hallelujah!

Now that the first trimester is over I am feeling great. My appetite and energy are coming back. The second trimester I am trying to focus on eating as Paleo as possible and geting through my workouts. I am still doing crossfit, with a few modifications and listening to my body. I found a blog that is encouraging and inspiring its called Pregnancy, Crossfit and The Paleo Diet. My 3 loves.

This week starts the 14th Week! I realize I am a bit behind but we documented the 12th week with these cute stickers my sister bought me from Etsy. The first 3rd of my pregnancy has flown by I cannot believe that in 6 months we will meet Baby H!


The bump may have been a little enlarged after my mom's Mother's Day celebration dinner, but here is the Baby Bump at 12 Weeks in all its glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment