Sunday, May 15, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin

If everything goes smooth and according to plan we will be moving into the new and improved Love Nest in 12 days! And we are closing this Friday... geez louise! I have been busy this weekend packing up box upon box. It makes it seem real though.

Pregnancy hormones and packing make for an interesting combination. I feel like I am on a roller coaster of emotion. I am trying not to stress so in order to distract myself I have been staring at pictures of our new home. Here is a special kind of countdown expressing how excited I am about moving.


12 Days: 12 Reasons I am stoked to move....

Reason #12: Split Sinks in the Master Bathroom


I do love my husband, but the living here in the current home we share a small bathroom with only one sink and share the cabinets. I am not an anal clean freak by any means but I have an organization to my madness. So the thought of having my own vanity, sink, cabinets and drawers makes my heart pitter patter!



You can barely see my sink in the picture above, but her is the Hubs on the opposite wall :)

I am so excited!!! 5 days until closing... 12 more days to pack! Let the countdown begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment