Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Blessing in Disguise

Here is a picture of the room that will be Baby H's nursery in our new home. When I walked into this room during our viewing, that is when I KNEW we had to have this house. I mean... How perfect could this be!??! I love it!
We found out that this room has a blessing in disguise. If you look closely you can see that they installed white wainscoting on the bottom half of the room. Before the current owners applied the wood they covered the walls in bible verses as a blessing for the room and their baby girl.
I just got the chills again, like the first time I heard this.

I love that our Baby H will be sleeping in this room and will have this blessing over him or her. This is something that makes our new home so special to us.

I heard from our lender today and she said everything is going well with our financing, so we are just in the waiting period now. Its so hard to be patient... Be patient, be patient, don't be in such a hurry! :)

P.S. I mean how perfect would that room be for a little baby girl?!?!? :) Just kidding. (Not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment