Monday, May 23, 2011

I am going to count yesterdays accomplishment of tackling the mountain of my husband's closet as two spots on the moving count down. I cannot believe that moving day is quickly approaching... the packing has continued and we are getting down to the silly do dads that are a pain to pack. No matter which box you put those pesky pieces in there is no method to packing the random stuff.


So here we go...

4 Days Until Moving Day: Reason #4 Moving Day will be the Best Day EVER!

The Backyard


One of the amazing parts of our new home is the backyard. Now compared to the monster of a yard we have right now it is a definite downgrade size wise but an upgrade when it comes to shaded space. There are a lot of trees covering the backyard which will provide shade and hours of exploring nature with our little nugget. I cannot wait to show our child everything that I love about nature. The previous owners have a cute little picnic table under the shade of the tree with an adorable swing hanging from the branch. LOVE IT! I think I may just recreate this little oasis. I cannot wait. Only 4 more days baby.


I'm off to convince my sweet stubborn husband that movers are the way to go... because this preggo lady will be useless on moving day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment