Wednesday, May 18, 2011

9 Days Until Moving Day: Reason #9 Why moving will be the best day ever...

The Commute


I was a few minutes early on my way to work this morning so I drove past our new home. I was hoping to see a SOLD sign plastered across the realtor sign but no such luck. I decided to time my new commute from the new place to school. It's a WHOPPING 5 MINUTES! :) What a sweet, sweet sound! I have been driving through construction zones, and detours galore so far this school year so a few left turns will be nothing.


My sweet husband's commute will be a bit different. I am so thankful that he was willing to sacrifice his 10 minute drive for almost 40 miles one way. We decided if we were going to buy a house we wanted to be close to family. Then when we found out we were expecting it only confirmed out decision to move close to family.


So nine more days of driving the drive. I may miss my "me" time each morning but the extra 45 minutes I will be able to enjoy my bed sounds so much sweeter! :)


Baby H News: We got to hear Baby H's sweet heartbeat this afternoon. No sonogram... no gender news but we will know for sure in 4 weeks at our next appointment. What is crazy is that in 4 weeks, school will be over and we will be in the new house. How wonderful :)


The doctor was doing her thing and she was pressing on my stomach checking the baby and her exact words were, "Whoa that's a big baby. More like 16 weeks along..then again look at the daddy!" Remember I'm only 14 weeks. Good grief... big baby... delivery... ouch! Thanks husband. I can't wait until our next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment