Tuesday, May 24, 2011

On the Hunt

3 Days until the Big Move: #3 Reason I Can't Wait to Move

Hunting for a Kitchen Table


The move into our house has sent me on a hunt for a kitchen table. Our current table matches our china hutch and will be used in the formal dining room which leaves us without a table for the breakfast area.


I had a monster of a TV line up for tonight but the weather had other plans.. in the form of tornadoes, rain and golf ball sized hail. The Biggest Loser, Glee and The Voice was replaced by our meteorologist David Frinfrock and his goofy self. So instead of crying during the BL season finale, I was on the hunt for kitchen table ideas. Here is some of the inspiration I found...



Love these 2 farm table beauties.


The Nester. I love her...

Obviously I am drawn to the white tables.

This is similar to the table the current owners have in the breakfast area. Love the pedestal base! I could use a little black furniture in my life.


I cannot wait to find the perfect table to occupy our new home. I sense a Canton trip in the near future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment